Search SD&D

Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Hiatus is Over !

The Hiatus is over SWORDSMEN!!!!!  

NEW POST FRIDAY!!!

Man, I really missed Stray Dog and Duck while i was away from them. Sometimes, life gets in the way and we just have to bump ourselves back on track. Out of the millions and millions of other interferences, problems, challenges and hindrances we just have to get focused again and take control. Get back in the game!

I recently read a great article from Comic Book Marketer Phil Hampton, who I consider a friend that has really helped me along since I started SD&D. The article titled, "How to Deal with Failure"  really gave me a boost to get back on track, regardless of whatever else may have been going on in life at the time.

P.S - The Avengers..... WOOOOOOW! 

They couldn't of pulled it off better.

 Look out for the new post!!


No comments:

Post a Comment